Mow Hawk Lawn Care is focused on giving its customers the best lawn service available. We take great pride in our ability to keep a property looking its finest. Regularly scheduled mowing is a big part of keeping a property looking nice. However, that’s not all there is to having the nicest yard in the neighborhood.
Weed control and fertilization programs are essential to having a beautiful lawn. Soil analysis must be performed to diagnose any problems. Some lawn care services in Huntsville don’t go through the trouble of soil analysis, but we do.
Mow Hawk Lawn Care always calls Soft-N-Green to handle its soil analysis and weed control needs. They have one of the best weed control programs in North Alabama. Huntsville lawn care business owners will try to provide this service without the proper licensing, or insurance. This is a recipe for disaster. They can kill your lawn, and leave you with thousands of dollars of lawn repairs. Don’t let this happen to you. Call Soft-N-Green (256) 880-2320, or visit softngreen.com to schedule a free estimate.
Full Year Service: 7 Treatments
· FERTILIZER: Properly timed granular feedings to promote thick, vibrantly green grass with a vigorous root system.
· CRABGRASS CONTROL: Spring crabgrass applications to create a pre-emergent barrier, and prevent crabgrass from invading your lawn.
· WEED CONTROL: Ongoing tailored applications to get rid of over 40 common lawn weeds including dandelions, clover, henbit, and chickweed.
· LAWN INSECT CONTROL: Applications to clear out destructive chinch bugs, sod webworms and other turf damaging insects as needed
throughout the year.
· CORE AERATION: Spring or Fall Aeration treatment to help control thatch buildup and relieve soil compaction. This treatment disrupts thatch, loosens the soil improving airflow, water penetration, and helps important fertilizer and nutrients reach the root zone where they work best.